Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
October 31 – November 2, 2023
*Including Early Bird Discount. Excluding 5% GST.
Our Dehydration and EG-Refrigeration Technical Training Course is unique in the industry, providing engineers and plant operators with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of Dehydration and EG-Refrigeration operation. The course runs for intense three days and covers all the fundamentals of operation, system design, optimization, and troubleshooting. The course is used extensively by site operating and engineering personnel at all levels in the dehydration and refrigeration industry.
Attendees will have the opportunity to interface with the speakers during the class as well as in non-classroom settings. All attendees receive a workbook copy of all presentation materials.
Dehydration & EG-Refrigeration Course:
These topics will be covered throughout our intensive 3-day technical training course.
- Hydrate Formation & Control Methodologies
- Process Principles – Liquid and Solid Desiccants
- Process Layout: Equipment Overview – TEG DEG Systems
- Typical Operating Conditions – TEG DEG Systems
- Troubleshooting and Optimization – TEG DEG Systems
- Sample Calculations – TEG DEG Systems
- Dehydration Case Studies
- Equipment Overview – Gas Process (EG Systems)
- Equipment Overview – Mechanical Refrigeration
- Typical Operating Conditions – EG Systems
- Troubleshooting and Optimization – EG Systems
- Sample Calculations – EG Systems
- Case Studies – EG Systems
- Glycol Analysis – Parameter Definitions & Sampling
- Equipment Overview – Desiccant Systems
- Typical Operating Conditions – Solid Desiccant Systems
- Solid Desiccant Troubleshooting & Optimization
- Molecular Sieve Analysis
- IFPEXOLTM Methanol Dewpoint Control
Early Bird Discount
Individuals who register early and pay online using our secure credit card payment option will qualify for our Early Bird Discount.
Discount is applied automatically during checkout if registered before September 26, 2023.
Our Colleague Discount is available for individuals from the same company and facility. Upon payment, our training coordinator will email you a colleague discount code for your colleague to use. The Colleague Discount is only available to the “Colleague” and does not apply to the original registrant.
If you are registering 3 or more colleagues from the same company and facility, email our training coordinator at Paula.Zaharko@SulphurExperts.com or contact your regional sales engineer to redeem our special group rate.
Podollan Inn & Spa Grande Prairie
Please note that all course material, breakfast, lunch, snacks and coffee will be offered on each day of the training program. However, the hotel accommodations and dinners are not included in the Course Registration Fee and is the responsibility of each participant. Special hotel room rates are available for all registrants.
Course participants are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation reservations. Additional information and a link for online registration at the Podollan Inn and Spa will be provided in your course Receipt and Confirmation Letter.
In the form that appears after you click on the registration button, click “Pay Now” if you are registering yourself for our course and paying via credit/debit card. Select “Pay Later” if you need to receive an invoice or require alternate payment methods.