Plant Commissioning Support
Sulphur Experts can provide on-site support to your engineering and operations groups to successfully start up your sulphur recovery or tail gas clean-up plant. Our qualified engineering staff will work along-side your staff during the final preparations to ensure a safe and smooth start-up and protection of plant equipment and systems.
Typical activities for a successful plant start-up include:
- pre-start-up equipment inspections
- equipment and systems verification
- supervision of catalyst loading and preparation
- start-up procedure review
- start-up process monitoring including on-site gas analysis and data review